Monday, May 6, 2019

Spring Swag

     I've been wanting some new spring swag for my front door and after perusing through Pinterest I realized I do not have the floral arrangement gift nor did I want to pay the steep price for some flowers tied together with a zip-tie, so Hobby Lobby is where I ended up with a little inspiration from my sister. 
     I won't bore you with the long winded blah blah blah of how I did this, it's pretty self explanatory. What the best part is, with all of the Hobby Lobby sales and the 40% off coupon I got it all for a grand total of $14!
Painting the base...
I may have wasted a little tape but this insured my spacing was exact, and took a lot less time.
Painting the top layer...
Ta Da!
The burlap bow I bought already made and the flower, just snip the stem off and hot glue to the bow. The good thing about this is it'll be super easy to re-paint and change out the color of the flower to roll with the changing of the seasons.
My life motto..."Ballin' on a Budget":)

Connect with us for the latest inspired, creative ideas!

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Google+





Phone: (573) 680-7078










No comments:

Post a Comment