Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Pumpkin Stack

 I kept seeing different variations of these all over social media and then my nieces went and made one so of course I had to jump on the bandwagon. In my true nature I waited to get my plastic pumpkin buckets until literally everywhere was sold out (and I mean EVERYWHERE!). Thanks to my cousin and her kiddos for parting with some they had so I could get this finished. Since I didn't have to buy the pumpkins this project cost me $12. Although I usually don't stray from Hobby Lobby, these Wal-Mart .99 flowers were perfect. 

I rattle-canned the pumpkins in this heirloom white color and then colored the faces back in with a black acrylic paint. Filled the bottom two buckets with soil for some weight and then hot glued them together, arranged the flowers and voila...I LOVE IT! Something simple and cheap, just my style:) Happy Halloween!!!


Connect with us for the latest inspired, creative ideas!

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Google+

6 comments:

  1. Great post, I believe website owners should learn a lot from this website its very user genia ornaments
    Great post, I believe website owners should learn a lot from this website its very user genia ornaments
    Great post, I believe website owners should learn a lot from this website its very user genia ornaments
    Great post, I believe website owners should learn a lot from this website its very user genia ornaments
    Great post, I believe website owners should learn a lot from this website its very user genia ornaments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , perfectly great articles
    see here
    see here
    see here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was recently planning to gift something to my mother on her birthday and this handy little case would be a great idea to give a handmade touch to the presents. This looks absolute fun and I can’t thank you enough for providing such great ideas every time.Monster Truck Show

    ReplyDelete
  4. After all, I know it was my choice to read, however I genuinely thought you’d have something useful to talk about. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you can fix if you weren’t too busy searching for attention. Become a personal trainer

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luckcrossbow

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work.บาคาร่าออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete