Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2012

    Christmas has passed, the new year has begun, I have had a couple of weeks off and I have already began to think about Christmas 2012.  So many people ask me how can you think about Christmas again-but I guess it's because I love what I do.  Yes, I do get tired before Christmas but once I rest I can't wait to get started.  I already have been looking at the forecast and trends for 2012 and gathering all my ideas.  I either start by making a sketch of my idea or actually sitting down and molding my idea.  It might take several times of making an ornament before I am satisfied with the finished product. I would love any feedback of ornaments you would like for me to create.  I will strive to bring you the most creative collection of personalized Christmas ornaments for 2012.  Happy January and think Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment