Monday, June 4, 2012

Personalized Sweet Pea Ornaments


I want to share with you a special project I am doing. Kit's Muse, a part of Project Sweet Peas, is in charge of decorating a tree that will be seen by thousands. They want to use the opportunity to honor and celebrate your children. I have designed a sweet pea ornament that can be personalized with a name, date, and special message for your child. It can be for one to four heads.
                                         
                                         

I also have several other personalized ornaments that may be ordered. For every sweet pea ornament I sell through my website, I will give a dollar back to the Project Sweet Pea. Read about it on Kitsmuse.com.



I am honored to be making ornaments for these special children.



They are a nationwide network of parents who strive to provide comfort to families who have children in the intensive care unit by providing care packages. They understand the stress of having a child who has spent time in an intensive care unit or has passed away. Their care packages contain items to aid in furthering the bond between parent and child and offers wellness items to the parents. They also aim to make treasured memories for parents who have lost a child in the intensive care unit. If you would like to help or would like more information contact them at: info@projectsweetpeas.com


                                                                                     
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment