Thursday, July 24, 2014

Passing Down My Passion for Christmas

My daughter, Kimberly, joined me in my personalized ornament business 3 years ago. This is the mompreneur business I started right after she was born so I could be a stay-at-home mom. I am so proud that she has designed her first ornament in 2014 that was picked up by the company that I design for to be sold in stores and catalogs around the world.

It is a whimsical, happy snowman popping out of a Christmas package. The package was embossed in red with the addition of the Christmas green bow along with the lime green scarf and mittens. This ornament will be a delight for anyone who receives one. Personalize with their name and date and you've made a memory!
 
 

Kim was born on Christmas Day, which is fitting that she was made to be in the business of Christmas. Early on she was coloring, painting and playing with playdough all through the day. She would get her playdough along with her own cookie sheet and make her ornaments just like me...this was soooo cute!
 
 
A picture of Kim and her sister, Kayla, making ornaments a very long time ago!
 
 
It is truly a dream that I can work with my daughter and pass the creative trade on to her. We are both dedicated to "making memories one ornament at a time!"



Connect with us for the latest inspired, creative ideas!



Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Pinterest




Contact us:

Phone: (573) 893-3272

www.ornamentsforkeeps.com



No comments:

Post a Comment