Friday, October 23, 2015

Lovin' From Our Wonderful Customers!

    Here's a few of the nice notes that we've been receiving from our wonderful customers...LOVE hearing from you!
  • Just wanted you to know I did receive my two ornaments today. Your writing is beautiful, they turned out even nicer than expected. Such a nice keepsake!
  • My ornaments arrived today, I LOVE them! Thank you so much!
  • I just wanted to thank you for the lovely ornaments and prompt shipping.
  • All of my ornaments are so beautiful and my friends and family loved them!! Thank you! I will definitely be ordering more!
  • My ornaments came in today! They are beautiful! Thank you so much!
  • Amazing quality! Always brings more beauty and personalization to our Christmas tree. Treasures that will last a lifetime!
  • Wonderful customer service and as a business owner myself, I hope to get what I myself give as customer service and I did!! And the products? BEYOND AWESOME! I asked for some custom stuff and they did a great job! I have found my ornament place from now on and couldn't be more thrilled!! Thank you! You have a customer for life!
  • This will forever be our family ornament store! Everything is spot on and you can tell they take pride in their work. Can't wait to see our collection grow year by year!
  • Just got my order, the ornaments are even better than they look online!
We LOVE our customers and strive to bring you the best products and customer service around! Happy Holidays!

"MAKING MEMORIES ONE ORNAMENT AT A TIME"

Connect with us for the latest inspired, creative ideas!

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Google+


 

Phone: (573) 893-3272
www.ornamentsforkeeps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment